On April 1, 1859, William Wagner opened a small piano workshop in Wolfsburg, Germany, expanding to a factory on in 1862. Still in use today, this facility has been enlarged and modernized by the Wagner family and remains the exclusive site for the manufacture of the original William Wagner piano.
In 1897, Hans Wagner succeeded his father August as manager of the company and expanded production capacities to meet the growing demand of growing European market.
Since 1999 the company manufactured first digital piano which are core business for the company ever since.
Our current mission is to provide high-quality digital pianos at a popular price.